Ortega National Parks is dedicated to meeting and exceeding all applicable legal regulations and other requirements in order to preserve and protect the unique environments and precious resources where we operate, allowing our guests and future generations to experience the beauty, serenity, and splendor of the local and national parks. We annually establish and review objectives and targets based on our commitment to pollution prevention and continuous improvement.
We annually establish and review objectives and targets based on our commitment to pollution prevention and continuous improvement. We are committed to the following:
- Implementation of strict Water Preservation procedures and technologies.
- Energy Reduction through improved efficiencies and aggressive usage strategies and technologies.
- Waste Management focusing to first Reduce, then Reuse, and finally Recycle to the greatest extent possible.
- Sustainable Purchasing not only for on-site products and menu items but also through supplier partnerships promoting sustainable supply chain management.
- Preservation and Protection of Park Resources specific to each location where we operate.
We ask our guests to join us in our commitment to preserving the unique and precious environment of local, state, and national parks by participating in our environmental initiatives not only while they are enjoying their park experience but also in their daily activities going forward. Take care to preserve the treasures of today for the visitors of tomorrow.